I was thrilled to see that the Sip of Success contest was extended through Nov. 29, in order for the Tea Council of the USA to recieve a larger quantity of quality video entries. There were a total of 21 entries submitted and the winner will be announced in January (crossing my fingers)!
I had a ton of fun filming mine – Enjoy! Help me win, by “liking” the video on youtube (10% of the contest is based on popularity).
Video Inspiration: Top Ten Benefits of Green Tea
Thanks to the awkwardness of the Progressive lady, the factoid signs in the truth campaign, and the humor of “I’m just here for the wifi” commercials, I was able to create a narrative story about a nerdy college guy (Greer Palmer) and a gorgeous college girl (Allison Devane), who start their days out getting ready for a date. Little do they know that the Green Tea Lady will be showing them how to change their lifestyle for the better with a little sip of success – green tea.
Top 10 Benefits:
1. Green tea helps keeps your gums and teeth healthy
2. Green tea can help you lose weight.
3. Green tea helps you stay alert and awake.
4. Green tea keeps your skin clear
5. Green tea helps your endurance and post-workout recovery.
6. Green tea can prevent cancer.
7. Green tea helps improve your memory.
8. Green tea can help prevent cardiovascular disease.
9. Green tea saves you money.
10. Green tea helps improve your eyesight.
Browse through the video gallery here.